Thursday 19 December 2019

MANGAPAPA PROUD !!


  I'm gonna Miss Mangapapa and being a year 6 . This year has been the best year i've ever had and I just wanna Thank my teachers for everything ! I've loved everything that I have achieved this year and everything that I have participated in and ive never did anything better than what I have Achieved this year ! I am going to Miss my Amazing Teachers that I had this year , I couldn't of asked for any other teachers but them !! Thank you Teachers for EVERYTHING and especially Camp. Camp was the most funniest experience I've had at Mangapapa ,but what was a bit awkward about camp was when Mrs Mcvey came into our cabin and layed on the Couch for about 10 minutes straight so we could go to sleep because we were the LOUDEST cabin ,only because we had 12 people in it . But the part that she may didn't know was really everyone was still awake hoping for you to go back to your cabin .I was scared to tell my teachers this but the reason why I sleeped on the couch facing the door was to keep a lookout to see if Mrs Mcvey was gonna come into our cabin and when Mrs Mcvey was coming to our cabin I would tell everyone to be quiet when she walks in because we were scared of her coming into our cabin when we were super Loud and then telling us to stand outside so yeah , and i'm so sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BUT I THANK YOU TEACHERS SO MUCH FOR 2019 AND HOPE TO SEE YOUS IN 2020  !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.